I am very excited and nervous to begin school. I never did a school clinical rotation in graduate school so this will be my very first experience in the schools. I am sure I will have a lot to learn and probably will learn more than my students.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Back to School
Not only is Paul going back to school, but I will be too...sort of. I have changed my career path and will be working in an elementary school in Pearland, TX this fall as a speech therapist. I am so excited. One of my favorite things to do is crafts and decorate and I was pleased to find that I had a large room to decorate. Below are a few pictures of my new room. My school has a western theme this year.
I am very excited and nervous to begin school. I never did a school clinical rotation in graduate school so this will be my very first experience in the schools. I am sure I will have a lot to learn and probably will learn more than my students.
I am very excited and nervous to begin school. I never did a school clinical rotation in graduate school so this will be my very first experience in the schools. I am sure I will have a lot to learn and probably will learn more than my students.
1 comment:
Aw--your room is so cute!
Post a Comment