Last Friday, Paul took his first medical school final for his Gross Anatomy and Radiology 8 week course block. He is glad to be done with the course, but now that he is starting his new course, Molecules, Cells and Tissues, he is missing his old PBL group and professors. Med School seems to be flying by. It is weird to think that he learned all of the human body in 8 weeks. His results of his test came in and he remains in the top of his class which is good.
I am still adjusting to the changes medical school has brought. For instance, Paul reads almost every night. In the 5 years I have known Paul I have never seen him study, now he studies every night. I have had more physicals in the past 8 weeks than I have had in my whole life. I am now fairly certain that I have extremely low blood pressure all the time. I find pictures of random body parts around the house. Conversatiosns center around all things medically related and I have learned somethings I never wanted to know. Also, Grey's anatomy is highly accurate except for when a lady spoke Portuguese wrong that one time.
No comments:
Post a Comment