The shower was lots of fun. We had great food; including yummy Brasilian treats, and the girls got some really cute outfits, and necessities.
| Paul and I by the cute table |
| My friends Mary-Beth and Rachel were able to make it to the shower. |
| Rachel and I have been lucky enough to share our pregnancies with each other and now share almost the same due date. I am so lucky to have here as a friend. |
| opening presents |
| I had helpers for the big items. |
| Megan and Jessica and the presents they got the twins. |
| Anne has claimed the title as best aunt! |
| Blankets Paul's vovó (grandma) made for the girls. |
| Fancy dresses Bethany got us. |
| Blankets Paul's mom had monogrammed for the girls. |
We are so blessed by all the family and friends who came to the shower and their generosity. The girls are very lucky to have such a great extended family and friends already in their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment