Paul's birthday always falls at an awkward time. He usually has a test to take and then of course there is always something Christmas happening that leaves his birthday in the shadows. This year was no exception as he had to take his family medicine shelf exam 2 days after his birthday which makes if difficult to squeeze in a birthday celebration amongst the studying. I do try really hard to make it a special day though. I usually make him a special dinner or go out to eat somewhere nice. This year I made at his request fajitas. I would've made him a special dessert too, but he had an amazing family medicine preceptor who bought him a cake for his birthday! We are so proud of Paul for all the hard work he puts into his career and taking care of me and the girls at home. I hope he had a great birthday this year and many more to come!
 |
| Happy Birthday Dad!! Hadley (Left) Hailey (Right) |
 |
| Dad got tons of grill goodies for his birthday! |
 |
| Funny cake from his preceptor. |
No comments:
Post a Comment