Paul had to work the morning of his first official Father's Day :(. We worked hard to make the rest of the day special for him though. Once he got home we showered him with his Father's Day gifts and then loaded up and headed to BJ's Brewery for lunch.
 |
| Wearing their I love Dad shirts! |
 |
| All of Daddy's gifts! We love him sooo much |
 |
| Paul and his girls |
Paul is such a great dad to Hadley and Hailey and they just adore him. I am very lucky because I get to watch the three of them together and it is the best thing ever! They have the best little belly laughs when they are playing with their daddy and their faces just light up when he enters the room.
Happy Father's day to the best Daddy ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment