Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Paul's Birthday Celebration

Paul's birthday is right before Christmas, which makes buying him gifts challenging. Another challenging event is that his birthday always falls on finals week. This year was no different. In fact, Paul took a final on his birthday. Which actually worked out well because his friends were then able to join us for a birthday dinner, because who wants to study after you have just finished taking a test. Paul is very lucky to have such great friends, and I was very happy that they were all able to make his birthday dinner especially since their big course final was that Thursday. Bethany drove down to join us for dinner as well. We went to one of Paul's favorite restaurants, Lupe Tortilla, where they adorned him with a sombrero and serenaded him with a birthday song.



Paul couldn't wait this year for his birthday presents, and since his birthday is so close to Christmas I was ok with him getting them early. 

Happy Birthday Honey!! I love you!!

No comments: