I may have mentioned this before, but Paul and I rotate holidays with our families. This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family in Oklahoma. It ended up working out perfectly since my youngest brother's high school football team were in the playoffs, and they played the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Since we live so far away I haven't been able to go to many games and was excited to be able to go to what turned out to be the last game of his senior year. It was an exciting game, and a tough loss. We had a great time in Minco for Thanksgiving. We ate, shopped, and watched football. Oh and played lots of games. I even have a bruise on my elbow from the Wii tennis tournament.
| I made sugar cookies to celebrate Steven's football game |
| Steven with a cookie |
| The boys were obsessed with Washers |
| Washers in the daylight |
| The town had a big send off for the Bulldogs. My mom and I made signs very quickly. |
| Paul and Dasher were there to cheer them on too |
| Police escort even |
| Nick and my grandma trying to stay warm for the game |
| Steven getting open for a pass |
| You never know what will happen on a trip to Minco. In fact the brother who is refusing to cut his hair until May just may end up cutting your hair. |
No comments:
Post a Comment