Thursday, March 15, 2012

A night at the Ballet

The first weekend in March Bethany invited me to the ballet. It was Cinderella, and supposed to be really good. I had been to the ballet once before in high school (Romeo and Juliet) and enjoyed it. I was excited to spend the evening doing something fun and a little out of the ordinary for me. Paul, against his better judgment, decided he didn't want to spend Friday night alone and decided to tag along with us. We tried to warn him that it was 2 1/2 hours, and that he probably wouldn't like it. Against mine and Bethany's warnings he went with us anyway. I was ok with that because I enjoy having a chauffeur. The ballet was a modern take on Cinderalla, and she didn't end up with the prince. I enjoyed the dancing, but the music wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. Nevertheless I would go back to the ballet again.

Bethany and I

Paul and I

The beautiful Wortham Center

Our view, I enjoy being up high so you can see the whole stage

Paul so excited for the show to begin

No comments: