| I am so not a morning person. |
| He is |
| Have to include little Dasher...although he did not know what was going on. |
| It took him a while to understand that even though he got yelled at for 2 weeks to not rip open presents that now it was ok. |
| He got a flying penguin ball... that was destroyed in less than an hour... good thing all his toys come from the dollar section at Target. |
| good fake surprise reaction...he was with me when I bought it on black friday sale. |
| My iHome for the bathroom... I even told Paul where to get this one on super sale at... I would have been very disapointed if I hadn't gotten it. |
| Surprise...now instead of losing him to Med School I can lose him to video games. (can you tell Dasher loved all the wrapping paper) |
| My big surprise was a clock for my room. It says: Speech Therapy Making a difference one word at a time. |
After we opened our presents and went out shopping to exchange a few things and enjoy a nice dinner, we came home and constructed a ginger bread house. We were a little nervous because Paul's cousin, Staci, had told us that when she and her husband tried to construct the exact same gingerbread house it fell apart. In the beginning it wasn't going well, so we had to use mini candy canes for extra support for the roof and that seemed to do the trick. It may not look the best, but it is still standing and we had fun making it.
| preparing the icing |
| so far so good |
| Oh no Paul...what happened!?! |
| Looking good....for now |
| Ta Da! |
| Finished product...and to my amazement it was still standing the next morning. |
No comments:
Post a Comment