Sunday, December 19, 2010

Paul's 24th Birthday and End of Block 2 and First semester of Medical School.

Paul's 24th birthday was last Sunday and he spent it studying for his Muscles, Cells and Tissues final. I guess medical students are too busy for birthdays. 


He took a few minutes after church to open presents.
Of course Dasher thought they were for him.

Go Pokes...grown up style


Representing the new school with a coffee mug

UTMB stops for no storm...take that hurricane Ike

Dasher there really isn't anything in there for you.



and this his how he spent the rest of the day.
 
Paul is finally finished with his 2nd block and 1st semester of Medical School!!  He worked so hard...and I know this, because he didn't even watch all of the Dallas Cowboy football games this season due to having to study. I know all his hard work will pay off in a few years. He continues to get great reviews from his professors and is doing well in all his classes. I don't think I could be more proud of him if I tried. Not to mention that he somehow finds quality time to spend with me and continues to help me around the house. I feel very blessed to be his wife. To help relieve some stress and to remind him of where he started, Paul has decided to write a blog himself about his journey through medical school. You can read his blog at: storyofawhitecoat.wordpress.com

He now tells me that he is Paul McGaha 1/8md (the letters have to be lowercase until he graduates).

No comments: